Software AG Government Solutions Government Integration Hub
Executives and thought leaders across the Federal, State and Local government landscape have acknowledged a critical need for near real-time access to accurate data in support of COVID-19 emergency responses. The effectiveness of the response efforts is being significantly hindered by the absence of connectivity across the various enterprises which have the data needed to expedite timely and accurate responses.
The establishment of a real-time Government Integration Hub can have a profound impact on aggregating the necessary data from all its disparate locations and facilitating the expeditious analysis of potential solutions. Such a Government Integration Hub must have:
- Massive Scaleability to aggregate all data from across the Federal, State and Local sources.
- Real-Time—response time to inquiries within seconds.
- Full Auditability/Traceability—validate data all the way back to its trusted source.
- High Security—ensure the data is available only to trusted requesters.
- Comprehensive Connectivity –to ALL data sources whether on-prem or cloud-based, mainframes, legacy applications, or cloud services and data lake platforms like Azure.
- Data Independence—ability to accept, process and generate any kind of data in any format
- Robustness—a technology platform that is proven in Banking, High-Tech Supply Chain, Fortune 500 Financial Systems, and the DoD.
Today, the webMethods platform from Software AG meets these criteria and is processing billions of mission-critical transactions for some of the largest government organizations and corporations in the world. For example, the Government Integration Hub operates today at the IRS at the core of their current modernization efforts.
Using webMethods, Software AG has created a Government Integration Hub platform that is up and running in the Microsoft Azure Government cloud and is ready to be used by the people who need answers.
Learn more at Software AG Government Solutions.