Microsoft Webinar: Modernize Your Public Engagement Using AI
September 30, 2021 at 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
California’s Vision 2023 Statewide Strategic Plan shows how “technology can power not just a more efficient and effective government, but a compassionate and fair government.” Learn the key steps to quickly improve how you engage Californians, deliver services, and gain valuable feedback from constituents. This webinar covers how artificial intelligence provides fast, high-ROI value across many government use cases and case studies, and includes specific ways that can be applied immediately.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Improve how public services are discovered, engaged and reviewed – while meeting accessibility goals
- Inexpensively modernize your contact centers with artificial intelligence (AI) and augment existing content in just a few days
- Improve the constituent experience by offering AI-powered multi-lingual capabilities across channels – without IT projects
- Leverage engagement analytics to make data-driven improvements to radically enhance your constituent experience
- See a no-cost Proof of Concept (PoC) that can be delivered in one day – tailored exactly to your conversational use case and staff experience levels
Conversational AI ushers in the future of having intelligent, natural, back and forth conversations with your constituents; instead of a ‘set’ group of questions and answers being delivered as responses in your various communications channels.
Modernize your approach. Register for the webinar today.