Certified Scrum Professional® for Developers class includes Learning Objectives in the following categories:
- Enabling a Culture of Technical Excellence
- Catalyzing High-Performing Technology Organizations
- Facilitating Environments for a Shared Understanding
- Evolving Teams to Develop and Grow
- Developing Self as an Agile Leader
Certified Scrum Professional® Developers challenge their teams to improve the way scrum and agile principles are applied. They have demonstrated experience, documented training, and proven knowledge in scrum. The CSP®-D certification is unique to developers and distinct from a Certified Scrum Professional®-ScrumMaster (CSP®-SM) or Certified Scrum Professional®-Product Owner (CSP®-PO).
More details can be found here.