Advanced Certified Scrum Developer℠ class contains a good balance of theory and practice. They will build a working product using Agile, Scrum, and technical practices in a Scrum Team environment.
- Lean, Agile, Scrum – from the Scrum Developer perspective
- Collaboration & Team Dynamics – working as a team, including the customer, pair, and mob programming
- Architecture and Design – principals, practices and patterns for an Agile environment
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) – as a design approach, the red-green-refactor cycle, qualities of a good test, and measuring test effectiveness
- Refactoring – when to refactor, refactoring for maintainability, refactoring to patterns
- Integrating Continuously – single-command builds, build automation, single source repository, automated deployment, continuous delivery
- Learning by Delivering Continuously – benefits of continuous delivery, technical practices, incorporating feedback
This course takes place online, over four days (3 hours per day), plus helpful videos. It is fully approved by Scrum Alliance as the Advanced Certified Scrum Developer℠ certification. This course is primarily for developers, and it features real-life activities and programming, not just a series of presentations and discussions.
More details can be found here.