This Certified Scrum Developer® class contains a good balance of theory and practice. They will go through the core of Agile and Scrum principles, looking at Scrum from a Developer point of view and build a working product using Agile, Scrum, and technical practices.
- Lean, Agile, Scrum – from the Scrum Developer perspective
- Collaboration & Team Dynamics – working as a team, including the customer, pair, and mob programming
- Architecture and Design – principals, practices and patterns for an Agile environment
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) – as a design approach, the red-green-refactor cycle, qualities of a good test, and measuring test effectiveness
- Refactoring – when to refactor, refactoring for maintainability, refactoring to patterns
- Continuous Integration – single-command builds, build automation, single source repository, automated deployment, continuous delivery
- Extreme Programming (XP) – how to embrace change
This course takes place online, over four days (3 hours per day), plus helpful videos. It is fully approved by the Scrum Alliance as the Certified Scrum Developer® certification. This is for all members of the Scrum Team, with real-life activities and not just a series of presentations and discussions.
More details can be found here.