Data Analytics Reporting Lead - HHS Technology Group
- Leads or is an active participant in project data analysis activities, with an emphasis on supplying Covered California staff with necessary training and Contractor solution knowledge.
- Leads the development of, or develops, ad hoc reports and special data analyses.
- Coordinates supporting work of any other Contractor data analytics staff.
- Documents report / query / analytic results and their interpretations and presents them to Covered CA.
- Provides full time (100%) analytic support from implementation through the entire duration of the Agreement (i.e., time available to support Covered California analytics is not decreased by time commitments to other clients or to HEI 2.0 data aggregation).
- Along with the Data Aggregation Lead, assumes and executes applicable account / project management responsibilities upon departure of Account / Project Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least four (4) years performing health data analytics for a government or private sector health care payer or provider, including at least two (2) years on a project similar in scope and size to HEI 2.0.
- At least two (2) years working with the Contractor’s health care analytics models, tools, and technology.
- Excellent and demonstrated interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, negotiation, and communication (i.e., written and verbal) skills.
- Contractor should also highlight the following desirable qualifications in its candidate’s resume, if applicable:
- Experience as primary investigator on health care analytic projects resulting in publication of peer-reviewed results in journals or periodicals.