Enterprise Storage Manager-Employment Development Department
The Central Office Workforce Services Division is soliciting candidates to apply for a AGPA/SSA position in the Project Management Group. The Project Manager is a significant member of the Project Management Team. The incumbent will coordinate administrative activities related to the initiation, implementation, and successful completion of workforce development project grants. The selected Project Manager will be customer service-oriented, have the capability of analyzing expenditure and participant reports along with maintaining clear communications with project staff to determine project progress, identify obstacles and emerge with result-driven solutions. The incumbent will also be responsible for assisting and recommending best practices to grant recipients, reviewing grant-funded activities for compliance with the law, and making recommendations to management regarding future funding and program innovation. The incumbent may coordinate special Workforce Investment and Opportunity Act (WIOA) activities related to project management with an array of grantee and partner agencies.
Position exists in downtown Sacramento.
Located in downtown Sacramento near light rail and other public transportation.
You will find additional information about the job in the Duty Statement.
You will find the Minimum Requirements in the Class Specification.
• Strong professional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to identify problems, make recommendations, and implement business process improvement.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and process work efficiently and effectively.
• Ability to plan, organize, and adapt to changing assignments and priorities, and work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Ability to work independently
• Complete understanding of Networks, Client server infrastructure, Tapes.
• Experienced in SAN (PURE, NetApp, 3 PAR, Isilon, EMC Unity, XP etc.)
• Experience in Backup Software (Commvault, Veeam, Rubrik, etc.)
• Experience in eDiscovery Software (Commvault, Veritas, etc.)
• Experience in cloud based backups.
Job Code #: JC-216227
Position #(s): 280-353-1405-012
Working Title: Enterprise Storage Manager
Classification: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGER I