Lead Business Analyst - System Integration - Public Consulting Group
The Lead Business Analyst will be responsible for validating customer business requirements/user stories, working collaboratively with the technical solutioning team to understand system functionality, and developing well written functional/technical requirements for system design and implementation.
• Play a critical role on the project as the primary liaison between business and technical stakeholders
• Help clients and product owners prioritize product backlogs
• Ensure that the proposed technology solution can meet the business requirements
• Document requirements and business rules
• Review existing business process, create and update to-be processes
• Spell out the project details and requirements
• Liaise between business and technical resources
• Lead and/or perform test and validation services
• Represent business stakeholders throughout the SDLC process
• Guide team members on best practices and methodologies.
• Work with program staff to coordinate configuration efforts.
• Verify that the developers and customers agree on the meaning of requirements and user stories, legacy mainframe COBOL systems, business processes and functional requirements.
• Provide technical and functional training, to include the development and delivery of training materials, and the creation of a train-the-trainer approach