Salesforce Application Developer - Visionary Integration Professionals (VIP)
Visionary Integration Professionals (VIP) offers a diverse solution portfolio that allows organizations to better align strategy to execution. Our four core disciplines – Management Consulting, DevOps, Software Quality Management and Organizational Development – provide the visibility, planning, and agility needed to accelerate strategic change. Today, more than hundreds of organizations have made the right business improvements to optimize processes, instill governance, ensure security, build future leaders and capitalize on success. Founded in 1996, VIP has delivered measurable results for commercial, federal and state and local organizations big and small. VIP has offices across the U.S., including its corporate headquarters in Folsom, CA. For more information please visit www.trustvip.com.
Join VIP: A strategic approach to accelerate your career! This role is based at the client site in Sacramento, CA.
The Salesforce Application Developer will be responsible for collecting requirements, designing and developing enhancements or modifications to the Salesforce instance. The consultant must be adept at providing technical services in implementation, configuration, development, and support for the Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform. The Salesforce Application Developer will be responsible for custom development of applications and building integrations to other systems using the Salesforce development toolset and modification to existing interfaces and custom objects. The consultant must have extensive working experience in developing solutions using Salesforce CRM.
- Designing and developing effective, sustainable, and reliable software using Salesforce
- Participating in a team-based, scrum development environment in a leadership capacity.
- Testing developed software prior to testing by the quality assurance team members.
- Correcting defects identified through their unit testing or quality assurance team member testing.
- Analysis and understanding of business ‘users’ requirements, clarifying inconsistencies, conflicts, or ambiguities, to effectively model business processes in software.
- Developing and implementing of enterprise-level software components and services using Salesforce
- Document software designs, applications support requirements, application configuration information, as required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.