Senior System Engineer: O365-SCCM-AD-Enterprise Networking Solutions
Enterprise Networking Solutions, Inc. (ENS-Inc) is an information technology-consulting firm located in Rancho Cordova, Ca. We develop and deploy proven, reliable, and scalable enterprise technology solutions. With key expertise in virtualization, cloud integration, system integration services, migration/consolidation services, business continuity, and disaster recovery. ENS-Inc Engineers and Project Managers collaborate with our clients on a wide range of technology projects. Founded in 1999, the ENS-Inc team is comprised of talented and respected professionals with over 100 certifications and 100 years combined experience working with the public sector in California. In addition to state agencies, ENS-Inc has also provided services to California counties, cities, education, healthcare, and law enforcement, as well as private industry and services to other states.
ENS-Inc has an immediate opening for an experienced IT professional that will be a good fit with our team. We are looking for an energetic person who enjoys a challenge and being surrounded by extraordinary team members. This person will join our Professional Services team as a Senior Systems Engineer. The position provides services to our clients around, but not limited to, Active Directory, O365 and SCCM technologies. Other areas of expertise that we provide to our clients that may be needed in the future or would be provided as an opportunity for the right candidate to grow into are; VMware virtualization technologies, Microsoft System Center technologies, Hyperconverged technologies, conventional and All Flash storage array technologies, and network and firewall technologies. The position will be located in Sacramento, Ca with primary work hours of Monday through Friday from 8:00am – 5:00pm. While usually not required as part of the services we offer, occasionally on-call, travel, and afterhours services may be required as part of the position.
Skills and Abilities
- Experience planning, implementing and supporting Microsoft SCCM
- Experience planning, implementing, and supporting Windows Active Directory
- Experience planning, implementing and supporting Office 365 solutions
- Prior experience working on Local or State Government projects required
- Prior consulting experience
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment
- • Effective skills in task prioritization and time management
- Ability to quickly and accurately diagnosis technical issues
- Strong presentation and documentation skills
- Consolidation, decommission and migration planning
- Cloud technologies: Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP implementation and migration experience
- VMware vSphere (versions 4.x – 6.x) (vCenter and ESXi)
- Knowledge of storage technologies such as NetApp, Pure, and\or EMC
- Knowledge of SimpliVity Hyperconverged solution
- Knowledge of Palo Alto Networks and/or Brocade switching equipment
- PowerShell Scripting
- 5+ years of Systems Engineer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with major coursework related to Computer Science; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possess Certification(s) related to the technologies and skills listed in the Skills and Abilities section of this posting.
- Competitive salary
- Benefit options including; medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Retirement account options with company sponsored match
Enterprise Networking Solutions, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Enterprise Networking Solutions, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Enterprise Networking Solutions, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enterprise Networking Solutions, Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.