All agreements are for a one-year annual membership, dues based on annual U.S. company revenue in the above-mentioned table. Individual member benefits are based on company employee status and does not include substitutions, such as hired consultants or contractors.
● Association governance in committees by member companies includes one vote per company. The Corporate Steering Council and various committees are established to guide association activities and programs. Individuals participating in committees are subject to approval by the Corporate Steering Council. Annual membership does not specifically guarantee a role in committee governance. All member companies have one vote in association-wide governance, not including activities within the Lobbying Committee. A separate line item and budget will be created and reported in compliance with California state law governing lobbying activities.
● Each company membership includes 10 seats, designated company employees who can participate in association governance and programs. Certain programs, such as participation in a conference or workshop, may require additional sponsorship support to pay for facilities and production costs. TechCA will make all such offers available to all annual members, with participation on a first come basis.
● TechCA strictly complies with all antitrust laws. All TechCA members and staff will be sensitive to the unique legal issues involving trade associations and accordingly, will take all measures necessary to comply with U.S. antitrust laws. Antitrust laws prohibit concerted activities or agreements between competitors in restraint of trade. By their nature, associations bring competitors together to discuss items of importance to the industry and otherwise facilitate communications and the exchange of information among competitors. Accordingly, the leaders and members of an association must be particularly attuned to the potential for situations/discussions/information exchanges that could give rise to antitrust allegations and agree to avoid discussions including, but not limited to, fees, rates, prices, profits, market allocations or supplier boycotts in any TechCA events or activities.
● Access to members-only online tools is restricted to those who have authorized access, employees of the member companies who pay dues based on the above-mentioned table. The sharing of login and account information and proprietary member content is prohibited and may result in the suspension or cancelation of member benefits for individuals and / or companies, without the refund of dues.
● TechCA respects the rights of individuals and is committed to a harassment-free experience. Any individual or company that violates the Code of Conduct may have their membership suspended or canceled without a refund. See TechCA code of conduct here: www.techca.org/conduct